23/07/2010

INTENSE.


(sources- Elle june- scanned, FGR)

The single word that comes to mind, which seems to portray the emotion, and styling in the above editorials is 'INTENSE'. Strikingly bold makeup, clashing colours, contrasting textures, patterns and prints fighting against each other. The result = the most distinctive unforgettable creations. Images literally screaming for attention.
A much required reminder that we are still in Summer, and I must stop cooing over the autumn and Winter collections, and embrace the current season!(willpower required)



12 comments:

  1. This editorial is indeed mind blowing! :O Just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to wear the top one. Not sure where, but true story.

    ps-follow you on bloglovin my dear. :)

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.
    Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com


    With love, Samm

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this!

    www.materialisticchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this has to be one of the coolest photoshoot, AMAZING and INTENSE of course;)
    lovely blog!
    besos

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these photos are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is great!!!! i freaking love these photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this shoot!

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first image is something else! If I had all those pieces and wore them as separates, I'd have a whole new wardrobe for a yr! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha so true I keep forgeting that we are still in summer and that there are still some amazing trends that we can still embrace.
    Amazing images xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!! lovely images!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou x a million you are all awesome.x