Inspired by the recent opening of Selfridges Shoe Galleries. A selection of the shoes I will be wearing this winter.
1. Navy blue polka dot miu miu a-likes I ordered from the US store F21, although shipping cost more than the shoe- it was certainly worth it, and they are suprisingly well constucted.
2.I finally caved and bought some clogs.. having succeeded in locating a pair I can walk in... must thank Topshop. ( part of the 'lucky strike'- inside the bag post).
3. Adore this wine colour + a heavy tread sole, which seemed like a great addition for a low price at New Look.
4. Leopard booties- Zara last a/w .LOVE leopard.
5.Topshop Boutique a/w 09 - leather, gold, satin, velvet, bejewelled extravagance.
6. Black patent, insanely high with platform, and a stripper/ fetish vibe- Office.
7. Fine heeled, black suede with fringe- understated & fun. Zara.
8. Kurt Geiger Fashionistas- insane wooden wedge, black suede & chains.