1. Invest in fur.. shearling, if budget allows..both. Aside from the staple aviator jacket or coat, fur snoods, mittens, hats, shearling boots are alternative ways to embrace the trend.
2. Get glamourous and grungy, have fun contrasting evening wear, with knits and bedhair.
3. Wear head to toe of one colour- colour block to take the 'effort' out of 'outfit'.
4. Timeless investement- the camel coat. Opt for slightly offbeat tones as a less obvious choice.
5. Mix shades of sand, fudge and toffee with greys to add a laid back feel.
Part 1 of the 'catwalk reports' I have been
slaving away at working on. After weeks of immersing myself in the trends for the coming seasons, I struggle to find a trend report that ticks all the boxes for my personal taste. Inspiration has been drawn from Harpers, Elle, Vogue, style, stella, net-a-porter, style.com, Elle collections, and here are the results....( if ever struggling with what to wear- a great reference)
Look out for Part 2 next week!
( designers featured- 3.1 Philip Lim, Ann Demulemeester, Aquascutum, Burberry Prorsum, Chanel, Celine, Chloe, Dries Van Noten, Isabel Marant, Julien Macdonald, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors,Richard Chai Love)